Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The question is how do I relax?

So I think that I am going insane. I have all this free time that I am not use to having since I am finished with school. I know that this is the summer so most people are not in school anymore but I am driving myself crazy. I clean my house like everyday! It isn't that dirty but I find something to clean. I work when most people are at home and am at home when most people are at work so I can't really hangout with people. It is mainly me and the dog from day to day. I cook almost everyday even if there are things already cooked for the day I am cooking for tomorrow! I don't think that I know how to relax!
I don't really like not having plans or really being alone all the time, and it sucks! I'm hoping that I begin to stop thinking about everything in the future. Since I have all of this free time I think about painting the house, working outside in the yard, I make lists of things that I want to do today and the next day. I think about things at night before I try to go to sleep. I JUST CAN"T STOP!!!!! It is driving me and Russ crazy!
I do go to work and I love it there. Well I really don't like work but it gives me something to do and I like that aspect. I don't like retail the customers are HORRIBLE and the people that I work with they are the same way some days. I have a supervisor who really should not be there because she doesn't like to do things and I end up having to do them, yeah me! Work gives me time away from thinking about all the things that I could be doing.

I think that I need to get away and take a vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment