Thursday, May 7, 2009

My 8 things... why not!

Everyone else is doing it, so why not!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Graduation
2. Finding a job
3. Having a baby
4. Paying off my student loans
5. Russ and I paying off our cars
6. Having enough money to blow
7. Getting my masters in something
8. Our 10 year anniversary

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Cleaned the house
2. Went to work
3. Put gas in my car
4. Watched a rerun of the hills
5. Made mini pizzas out of English muffins
6. Paid the car insurance
7. Slept forever in the morning
8. Glued the puzzles together

8 Things I Love:
1. Russ
2. Old couples who are nice to each other
3. Seeing babies
4. Getting a pedicure
5. Chicken
6. being able to ride with the windows down
7. having a clean house
8. cupcakes

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Spend more time with my mom
2. Win the lottery
3. Go on vacation whenever I wanted
4. Lost weight
5. Not have to shave
6. Have a permanent tan
7. Live in the middle of nowhere
8. Not worry

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Jon and Kate plus eight
2. Baby story
3. Bridezilla
4. My big redneck wedding
5. Suite life of Zack and Cody
6. Wizards of Waverly Place
7. Golden Girls
8. Anything Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment