Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Cleaning Fever

For those of you who know me know that I am a clean freak! For some reason lately I have been slacking which is really upsetting. Last night when I got home from work I had this obsession to clean or really organize things. I stayed up last night until 1 organizing my closet, under the sinks, the blanket closet, my coat closet that is not really for coats, and my dresser drawers. I have made a list of all the things that I want to accomplish throughout the house.
I feel like if I get things organized around the house and outside then my life will seem to be a lot simpler in different areas of my life. It is also funny to see things that I thought were lost but I am able to find them while I am cleaning. I also have tons of crafty things that I was given when russ' grandmother passed away. These crafty things are sitting all over my spare bedroom and it is driving me crazy. Russ bought two big totes so that I could go through the boxes and bags that I was given and decide what things I might be able to use when I become a teacher. I am thrilled to see how organized I can get and to see if being organized really makes me relax or if I stress over where I put things.

1 comment:

  1. yes we are both neat freaks. & it's totally awesome when you find all those things that you forgot you even had or that you lost!

    ReplyDelete