Saturday, September 12, 2009

our little one

I know that I have not been on a lot lately but I have been really busy! My mom has been in town for the last few weeks and I have been spending a lot of time with her! I have also been working a lot! I have been looking for a teaching job as well which does not look so promising which sucks really bad!

Anyways Russ and I went to the doctor yesterday and we got to see our little gummy bear as the woman called the baby! The little heartbeat was so exciting and I am so glad that Russ was able to go with me. It was such a great thing to see when you have been tired lately and nauseous but it seems like you are just maybe sick. It is so great to see what is making all these changes occur. I also was excited to see that we are further along that I had thought. 8 wks and 5 days and the due date is the 18th of April!!! My birthday is the 16th so that is a little exciting!!!

Here is a picture of the ultrasound of our little gummy bear.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be so exciting to have another April b-day!

    (It was so funny when I heard your message, I really thought you said babies instead of baby...big difference! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until it looks like a real baby instead of a blob! :)

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY!!!! :) I can't wait to come home and see you. Everyone is having babies now that I'm away. :( I <3 you and am SOO happy for both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete