Monday, September 28, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award

I want to thank amber and michelle for giving my the Kreativ Blogger award.I know that I do not get on a lot and post so it means a lot that they do read what I write and like it as well.






The Rules:


1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!


So 7 things about myself that no one would really know....


1. I love to make food for my friends and family more than I like to cook for my husband because they appreciate it more!
2. I love to listen to Disney music it soothes my soul and makes my day so much brighter!
3. I am patiently waiting to know if our little baby is going to be a boy or a girl.
4. I love the fall because I like to wear hoodies.
5. I love to wear polka dots on my toenails all year long.
6. I wish i could wear flip lops year round.
7. I would rather have one day a week off than the weekend so that I can get things done around the house!


My Nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:


3. Laura at "Just my days"
6. Ashley at "Dog tags and Pearls"
7. And of course amber and michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment