Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The warmer it is the more skin I see!

So I work at Kohl's and I love it most of the time. The worst is when it becomes summer time and people come in and are dressed like they are going clubbing. Now I know that the weather is warm and it is nice outside but there is a time and a place for little little skirts and tube tops. I know that some people have great bodies and want to show them off but not these people. We always seem to get the "pick" of the litter with the people that come into our store. I wish that I could carry a camera around. We get the women who are like in there 50's who are trying to look stylish and cute. We also get the really heavy people that are in the juniors sections trying to fit into sizes that were not meant for them at all. It is so funny to see the aray of people that shop in the juniors department.

3 comments:

  1. I know whatcha mean! lol!

    Since we are right beside the aquatic center, we have people come in in bathing suits! seriously, can you not but a shirt and shorts on!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that too and we are not near water as far as I know!

    ReplyDelete