Saturday, April 18, 2009

My b-day


I just want to thank everyone for all the b-day wishes! Russ and I had an awesome time on my b-day!!!! He started the day off rather crazy because he misplaced his wedding ring but we found it under our bed, crazy! Then he told me that I needed to be ready at 7 and would not tell me for what or why. I was ready and he took me to Nakato's, we had never been. It was amazing and I loved the show and food. We came home and ate cupcakes that he had made me and they were delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I knew he was gonna take you somewhere nice!

    You look so purty in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great birthday! :) You look gorgeous in that dress! :) Isn't that the one you wore to my wedding? ;-) Tell Russ I like his picture too! I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you in less than a weekkkkkk!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete