Saturday, February 28, 2009

SURPRISE PARTY

So... I have been keeping a secret from Russ for about a week, which is really hard. His b-day is on Friday the 6th and I never know what to get him because he never tell you what he wants but then later he will say well I would have liked this or that. My plan is to have a party for him today, which has been something that I have had to sneak around and do things for during the week. He questions everything that I do a week before his birthday because he always guesses what is going on. Plus I am horrible with keeping gifts and surprises from him because I also get really excited. I hope that no one has told him and that it is going to be a big shock for him. I don't think that he expects things such as surprises from me. Another hard thing is that I have had Yesterday and today off. I have been with him most of the time and he asks me questions about what I have gotten him and all sorts of poking and prodding questions, annoying. I just can't wait to see the look on his face!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment