Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How everything is going


So the last couple of weeks have been great because of student teaching there have been some really great day and then we have had some issues with some children. Other than that student teaching has been great! Otherwise, my life is crazy! My car was possessed by demons I think or it just hated me. The car decided that when it was cold that it did not want to crank which made me late twice for two very important meetings and then once for school. Then the other day it decided that the window did not want to go up. I swear it hated me!!! Anyways, Russ and I decided that it was time that we stop dealing with the crap and trade the car in for something better. Now I am the proud owner of a Chevy HHR it is like a pt cruiser and expedition put together it is a 2008 and is amazing. At first I felt like it was a mommy car but now it feels so spacious and nice, I love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, Russ and I are doing great! We were having issues with him not working due to the slowness of construction and things. He has been sitting at home and not doing anything, frustrating. We have had many long and brutal conversations about how it is not right that I am teaching during the day and working at Kohl's at night and he is leaving his crap all over the house. At first I was really upset until recently when I think he got the message about how upset I was with him. He began cleaning up and now is helping or cooking supper sometimes. He also is doing things around that house that I do not have to ask him to do. He is actually working today and tomorrow which is nice for both of us. He is glad that he doesn't have to sit at the house all day and I am glad he is not messing it up.

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the new ride! i need a new one! i'm glad everything is going well for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey for the new car! :) Put some pictures up so I can see it!! What color is it? I understand completely about the sitting around doing nothing, aggrevating. :( I love you though and I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to tell you, you need to go into layout, choose a template, and choose the first one, "minima" to make the pink, etc. go away and have it take on the appearance of the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LVOE the car!!! :) The picture of Cash is great too!!!! :) How did you change the background to be so neat on your blog??

    ReplyDelete