Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

So I am completely excited about the new year! I think that things are looking great so far, even though it has just began! I am graduating, getting a real job...hopefully, Russ and I will have our 1 year Anniversary, and we plan on having a new addition. I am a planner so this is something that I am hoping happens, but you never know!
I have made a new years resolution that I will have to work really hard to keep but it is to become a little less scheduled. I know that it is completely against everything that I have ever done but I think planning everything has made me really stressed when things don't go the way I planned. Russ tells me all the time to chill and go with the flow. I am hoping that this year I will be able to accomplish this goal with the help of Russ and other around me.
Russ said to me that his new year resolution was to have a baby. I thought that this was really weird coming from him but maybe we are ready to take that step. I mean I have been thinking about this forever but for him to say it is completely different.
I am thrilled to see what this year has to bring for us and for everyone. I think that it is great to see how people grow and change from year to year. Some people you become closer to and others you grow further away from. I hope that this year brings a lot of people closer together that I really care about. I hope that this year is great for everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! :) That's really exciting!! I hope that happens!!! I'm glad that you have so many things to look forward to in the New Year! I'm also glad that I got to talk to you on New Years!! :) I hope that you have a great rest of the week/weekend! Miss and love you guys bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you would make the best mommy! you better tell me if something happens for sure! that would be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete