Friday, January 9, 2009

Student Teaching

To begin I am completely excited about my student teaching that I will be starting on Monday. However, there are tons of things that I am very nervous about. We have so many things that we have to accomplish during the next semester and it is going to be like I have two jobs, going to school and Kohl's. At times I really wish that there was someway that I could do the student teaching without working. It is so stressful to do both. My days will begin at 530 in the morning during the week and end at 11. I hope that I am able to get all the things gathered for school and not have to stress but only time will tell.
Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to be this far in school and I can not wait to graduate. I am just aware that things are going to be crazy and my life will be hectic for sometime. I have realized that this is something that all Student Teachers deal with but I am also aware that many people are able to quit work so that they can focus on their teaching.

On the other hand everything is going great and Russ and I wish that there was some way that I did not have to work. We also feel very lucky to have been able to get me through school. I think I am just thinking too much about all the things that student teaching engrosses and I am apprehensive about how I am going to be able to manage everything. This will be a stressful and eyeopening experience that I am glad I get to experience.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a whole bunch of luck this semester! I think you can do it! Just keep telling yourself that it's your last semester and then you'll be done!

    ReplyDelete