Monday, December 29, 2008

School and Life

So far I am completely excited because I will be graduating in May. Well hopefully anyways. I will begin Student Teaching in January on the 12th at Walter Bickett education center, which I am completely thrilled about. I can not wait to be done with school and begin teaching as a career. Also I am trying to make sure that all the things that I have learned along the way are actually going to be beneficial. I love children so this semester is going to be fun and interesting. The really crappy part is that I am still going to have to be working so I am going to be super busy. I hate that because it means I wont have time to spend with anyone. The only great part about the whole thing is that this will all be over in MAY because then I graduate!!!!

Also Russ and I have been married for 7 months now, I cant believe it! I am loving all of the newly married things that we get to do and all of the firsts that we get to experience. Things are pretty much the same but we are now married and getting along so great. I really think that this new year is going to be full of surprises and new experiences for the both of us. We have been waiting for me to be out of school so that I could have a "normal" schedule.

1 comment: