Friday, June 19, 2009

Harvest and planting season = free crazy time for me!

Russ has been away on the farm these past few weeks, yeah I know I married a southern boys. Right now it is time for harvesting wheat and planting soybeans!


The big tractor is a John Deere 9500 it is very roomy to ride in and has air and a radio. This is very beneficial so that the farmers do not go crazy. It is also very fun to operate!



This is a John Deere 4440 which is also comes with ac and a radio. This contraption is not very roomy and it hurts your butt if you have to sit in it for a long time. The things on the right are soybeans. They have many different uses and are quite dry when you have to see when they are ready to be harvested. (Russ took me to a field once and showed me the way the "farmers" check to see when they are ready... what a lovely husband) Oh the things we do for "fun."

Any who I have been able to do tons of things around the house now that I am alone and at night. I get to eat supper alone which can sometimes be a big bummer and I also get to watch CSI re-runs. I am in love with CSI I watch Miami, New York, CSI that are new, everything. I love watching a murder being broken down, it seems so real and neat to see how they figure these crimes out. I don't really like to read alot or really like all the crazy drama filled series shows but I do love me some CSI. I record them while I am at work and I get to watch them when I get home.... I love it so much!!!

Also I have found that I am a avid puzzle putter togetherer. I love puzzles and how you have all the pieces but you have to wedge them all together to make something spectacular. The sad thing is, is that I can not walk away from the puzzle until it is together. I just want to see the picture all put together so that I can glue it. I have 4 puzzles now that are done and glued and I have no idea what I am going to do with them. I have found a way to fill my free time but it leaves me with puzzles that hold no purpose.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in LOVE with CSI NY! The reruns come on almost all day...yay!

    ReplyDelete